What an exciting week it was! Lots of amazing miracles happening here in Bermuda! This past pday we went to clear water out in St David's and walked around a nature reserve. We also went to a place called Baileys Bay and found a coconut close enough to the beach that we could get it out of the ocean, so Sister Snow and I broke it open and she enjoyed it because I don't like coconut! An experience for sure!
We were able to have some amazing lessons this week with our friends Venetia and Ross! They both are progressing very well and we were able to have some members in with us so that made them even better!! Please keep them both in your prayers ๐
We also met a super sweet family from Barbados with twin 5 year olds and we are so excited to start teaching their cute family!
Bermudians love to eat everything on coffee rolls and raisin bread, so some people we do service with brought us some tuna and coffee rolls. We ended up adding some cheese and it was probably the weirdest thing I have ever tried in my life๐
Our friend Alex was able to receive the priesthood this Sunday which was very exciting! We can't wait for him to start helping with the sacrament!
This week as I studied I realized more fully how The Book of Mormon and The Bible work together as I read about the stick of Joseph and the stick of Judah. I am so grateful for The Book of Mormon and the power it brings in my life and the power it brings for our friends! I have seen people truly change because of The Book of Mormon. There is a quote from Preach my Gospel I love that says, "...the church is not just another religion, nor is it an American church. Rather, it is a restoration of the 'fulness of the Gospel',, the same as was revealed and taught from the beginning". I know this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and one of the greatest ways we can come to know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that this is Christ church is through The Book of Mormon. I invite all of you to gain a greater testimony of The Book of Mormon and it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Love you all and hope you have the best week!








No comments:
Post a Comment