Friday, April 9, 2021

Made it to New York! First Area - Staten Island


 Hello Everyone!

I made it to New York! My companion and I are over the Staten Island 1st ward! So I live in a town called New Springville and our area is the whole island. A couple sets of elders cover the island as well. My companions name is Sister Barnum and she's been out for 9 months, so that's exciting for her! She's super fun and we've had a great time together so far! We are teaching some awesome people! Two are on date for the end of this month I think so that's exciting! For sure a good area and there are such awesome people here on Staten Island! I came into this area at a good time I would say. 

General Conference this weekend was so great! One of my favorite talks was the one by, Elder Rasband. He talked about miracles and how all of us receive miracles from our Heavenly Father. It's not about the magnitude of the miracle, but rather that it's from our Heavenly Father and that's really all that matters. Another talk I really liked was the one by Elder Bednar about how important it is to teach correct principles in the Gospel and we are to govern ourselves based off of those correct principles. I can't wait to go back and watch and read all of the amazing talks given by our Prophet and Apostles!

Feel free to email me! I would love to hear from any of you! Have a great week!

Here's a few pictures from this week!
*Me and sister Barnum painted some Easter Eggs! 
*Yummy Easter Breakfast we made! 
*Easter tradition-resurrection rolls!






No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link