Hello Everyone! It was another crazy week here in New York! I have officially been in New York for 12 days now, which has felt like way longer than that haha, but it's a good time for sure! Last p-day (Monday) we went to a place called Snug Harbor and I'll attach some pictures from that. It was a fun time! This week was just lots of lessons and finding. We have some awesome people we're talking to and teaching and I've seen so many miracles here! We do have a baptism for one of our friends on Saturday though so I'm excited for that coming up! We also had zone conference this week and I learned a lot from that! We focused a ton on involving members and asking for referrals so hopefully that's something I can focus on and get better at! I also had New York pizza for the first time this week so that was exciting!
This week as I studied I read a BYU devotional called "Stand Forever", By: Lawrence E. Corbridge, and I just wanted to share part of what I loved from that..
"Of all the problems you encounter in this life, there is one that towers above them all and is the least understood. The worst of all human conditions in this life is not poverty, sickness, loneliness, abuse, or war—as awful as those conditions are. The worst of all human conditions is the most common: it is to die. It is to die spiritually. It is to be separated from the presence of God, and in this life, His presence is His Spirit or power. That is the worst."
"Pay whatever price you must pay, bear whatever burden you must bear, and make whatever sacrifice you must make to get and keep in your life the spirit and power of the Holy Ghost. Every good thing depends on getting and keeping the power of the Holy Ghost in your life. Everything depends on that."
I encourage all of you to do or change whatever you need to, to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. I know how much it has blessed my life and how much it can and will bless yours!
Love you all and talk to you next week!
Sister Reynolds
Here are some fun pictures from this week..
1. Snug Harbor last pday
2. NY pizza!
3. The beautiful blossoms!
4. Just some random pigeons haha







No comments:
Post a Comment