Monday, December 20, 2021

Exchanges! Merry Christmas

This week was a crazy but good week! Last pday we were able to hang out with the district which is always a good time! 

We are so excited for our friend Audrey to hopefully be baptized this week! She is still doing her best to overcome the word of wisdom but we have faith that she will be able to and that she will be baptized soon! And we were able to put our friend Ahmad on baptismal date this month! 

We also were able to go on exchanges with 2 other companionships this week, and I got to go up to Yorktown! It was fun to be with some of the other sisters and we saw SO many miracles! I even attempted to street contact in Spanish haha, and it went surprisingly well with the 3 sentences I know how to say. 

And we had zone conference! Which is always so good and I learned a lot! I'm so grateful for our Savior and all He did for me personally and for all of us. And for this time of year where we focus on Him even more! We also had a talent show during lunch with the zones that were there which made for a good time. 

I don't have too much to write about this week, but I am so grateful for all of you and your love, support and prayers. Please keep Audrey and Ahmad in your prayers! 

Spiritual Thought: 

This week I read the classic parable of the mote and the beam in 3 Nephi 14. I invite all of you to think about how in your lives you could judge less and focus more on the things you can improve in your own life. 

Love you all! Have a wonderful Christmas! 

Sister Reynolds (: 

**Pictures: 

1. Zone Conference! 

2. Sister Call and I! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link