Tuesday, December 14, 2021

9 months as a missionary!

What a good week it was this week! I have now been a missionary for 9 months, 9 left to go! Time has flown by! Last pday we were able to have permission to have a zone pday because we found 100 people as a zone! We played some good ol' volleyball and I loved it! We also were able to find lots of new friends this week and some are starting to progress towards baptism so we're excited about that! 

On Tuesday we had transfers and Sister Call and I had an amazing week and saw so many miracles. One of the coolest ones was while we were street contacting we had a goal to teach one more person the restoration before we needed to head home and Sister Call suggested that we say a prayer. Just a few second after we said amen this guy came running down the street. We were able to stop him and teach him the restoration in the crazy snow. As we were finishing the conversation he mentioned how much better he already felt and how grateful he was that we stopped him. God answers prayers and he truly has a plan for each of his children. 

We also were able to meet someone on Monday night named Dijani and just yesterday we had an amazing spirit filled lesson and were able to put him on date. He is sooo prepared and really receptive. He is on date for January 15th and we are excited to help him work towards it! 

Our friend Audrey is amazing as always. She is still working towards being baptized in just a little bit on the 22nd! She is so prepared and her testimony is so strong! If you could all continue to pray for her to have strength to overcome the word of wisdom that would be amazing! 

MLC was this week as well and we were able to set some amazing mission goals and gain some training on how to be better missionaries! And this week is zone conference and we are all heading down to Manhattan for it so that will be exciting! 

That was about it for this week! I love this work and I love our Heavenly Father and my Savior so much. I'm grateful for all the amazing miracles I am able to see as a missionary and in my life because of them! 

Spiritual Thought: 

Alma 32:10-11 

"10 Behold I say unto you, do ye suppose that ye cannot worship God save it be in your synagogues only?

11 And moreover, I would ask, do ye suppose that ye must not worship God only once in a week?" 

As I read this scripture it made me really think about how I can worship God always and not just when we are at church or just on Sundays. We need to worship and remember Him and our Savior always. I invite all of you to think about how you can more fully worship our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ more than just once a week in your own life.

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

**Pictures:

1. The zone! Only picture this week...sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link