But the Lord has brought us miracles! Last night I had someone from my mtc district tag me in a post for someone looking for missionaries in our area and the person seems super interested! We also called a former last night who had previously sent missionaries a text saying that he was clearly not interested, but we decided to call him and he said he couldn't talk. We ended up texting him and this morning he texted back and said he is going through a lot but has been praying everyday and is sorry for what he said to the missionaries before and would want want meet again. The Lord really does know his children❤
We also had a miracle this week when we locked ourselves out of our apartment, and not because we didn't have the key 🤦♀️ Sister Rasband and I do service and we have carts we use to do it, but we have to switch them with the elders so they can use them as well. We didn't want to forget the carts so Sister Rasband put one of them leaned on the front door so we wouldn't forget to take it to the elders. Then we decided we wanted to go on the roof of our apartment for personal study because we had been told some of the other sisters have, but when we left we let the cart fall back onto the door so when we got back from the roof, our door only opened a few inches. We tried everything we could think of to get the cart off of the door knob, but it wouldn't move. So I eneded up climbing the fire escape and prayed that our window was unlocked 😂 it ended up being unlocked and we made it in, but it was an adventure for sure! The fire escape was a little sketchy, but I'm grateful we were able to get back in!
We also had exchanges this week and I got to exchange with my trainer sister Barnum! And we had zone conference this week which is always super good!
Spiritual thought for the week...
Alma 11:24
"24 Believest thou that there is no God? I say unto you, Nay, thou knowest that there is a God, but thou lovest that lucre more than him."
Are you in your life more focused on the things of the world? I invite all of you to assess your lives and take those things that are distracting you from the Lord and His Gospel out so you can more fully focus on the Lord ❤.
Love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Reynolds (:
Pictures!
1. Exchanges!
2 . Another picture of the temple!
3. Central park and the city



No comments:
Post a Comment