Monday, January 10, 2022

Families! The Greatest Church Ever!

This week was a great week! Last pday we were again able to spend some time with the district playing games! We played the Bean Boozled game with gross jelly beans which was a good time haha! I lucked out with the bad tasting one of toothpaste so that was nice! 

We also were able to find some families this week! We started knocking more. Some of them have already fallen off unfortunately, but there is still a husband and wife we are working with who have a little girl and one on the way! He is super interested and truly knows God put us in his path, but we are still working on getting the wife on board so hopefully we will be able to help them with that his week. He also really wants to be baptized! Please keep this sweet family in your prayers! 

Our friend Carrie also is still working on preparing to be baptized on the 30th so we are super excited for that! 

We had the chance to speak on Sunday as well and I spoke on the sabbath day. I am so grateful for the sabbath and that we have a day to rest and remember our Savior even more than normal. 

I also was able to finish The Book of Mormon again! We had a mission goal to finish it before the end of the year and I was about a week late, but I finished! I am truly so grateful for The Book of Mormon and the power that it can bring into each of our lives. This week as we have talked with many people, they continuously tell us that they aren't looking for another religion or another church. I have come to a deeper realization that this is not just another religion or church, this is Christ's church and the ONE and ONLY way back to Him and our Heavenly Father and the way we are able to live with our families forever. I am so grateful for that knowledge and that I don't have to be lost or confused. I'm grateful as well that I can bring that knowledge to others each and everyday. 

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! It is week 6 and transfers are next week, tune in for some exciting news!! ⛱

**Pictures:

1. White Castle for the first time! 

2. Mirror pic @ the creepiest apartment complex ever haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link