Last pday was a good one, we went to a lighthouse in Tarrytown and got some yummy Mexican food with the district!
This week was a weird but really good week!! We were able to get back in contact with Djani who was originally planned to be baptized this month. I guess something happened with his phone so we were not able to get in contact with him for awhile. But the other night we had not hit our goal for finding so we were calling a ton of people and the last person we decided to call was Djani and he picked up! We were able to put him back on baptismal date and he came to church on Sunday!
We also were able to meet a really sweet family! A dad and his 9 year old son and 12 year old daughter. They were not able to come to church on sunday but we were able to set up a return appointment and I sadly will not be here but I am so excited for them to be taught!
We saw so many miracles this week as always. The Lord truly is in this work and it truly is His work. I am so grateful I get to be a part of it!
Also about 5 months ago I wrote in my email, and I'm sure not too many of you recognized or remembered haha, but the week I found out I was training, I wrote about getting a call the day before I got a call about training and that call was for me to go to Bermuda. It's been 5 months of getting a passport and a visa, but I am headed to Bermuda on Wednesday morning so pray for me as I try to navigate the airport 😂 But I cannot wait to serve the people there!! My new companion will be Sister Adhikari!
I am so grateful for this Gospel and the amazing blessings that come with it!! I am grateful for the Restoration of The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace and comfort it brings me to know the things I do. I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring that truth to others. ❤
Have the best week! I am so grateful for all of you!
Sister Reynolds (:
**Pictures!!
1. The Lighthouse!
2. The Headless horseman!
No comments:
Post a Comment