It's has been sooo hot and humid over here in Brooklyn, but we've had a good week! Last pday we got together with the zone and went to coney island! We got some Nathan's famous hot dogs.π I also got an email this week to start my plan in just a few weeks and it's crazy that I've been out this longπ₯
Our friend Sharls got baptized this past Saturday! He was planning to be baptized this Saturday, but some other sisters who cover our ward were having a baptism this weekend and he was ready so we said, "hey Sharls! Wanna get baptized this Saturday instead?" And he said yes! We are super happy for him. We met him our first day of the transfer on our way to Brooklyn on the train and the rest is history π€·♀️
Kevin one of our new friends was able to come to church and he loved it! We are excited to keep meeting with him as well as our friend Cassie who was able to come to church and hopefully help them work towards baptism soon:).
We met a really cool guy William this week! We were out finding and hadn't really found the whole day. But as we were walking to our train to head somewhere different, I had a prompting to cross the street a different way than we were planning to go and we ended up running into William! We were able to put him on date on the street and he was super cool! He texted us right after and was grateful to have met us. Sadly he hasn't been answering now though so if you could all pray for William that would be amazing!
One of the friends I taught in Staten Island who got baptized shortly after I left came to the YSA ward this week so I was able to talk with him which was exciting and hopefully he will be preparing to go to the temple in September to receive his endowment which is super exciting! I hadn't seen him in about year.
That's about all for this week! I am so grateful to be a missionary in Brooklyn! This truly is Christ's church! If reading The Book of Mormon isn't a daily habit, I invite you to make it one in your own life and I promise you'll be 1000x happier:)
Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!
Sister Reynolds:)

No comments:
Post a Comment