This week was a good week! Last pday we went to the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges and got some yummy ice cream! And I actually have pictures this week π
I was able to go on an exchange with Sister Christensen and I learned a ton from her! And we had zone conference this week! President Holmes talked a lot about the fall of Adam and Eve and the need for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Nothing in this life would be possible if it wasn't for our Savior and the sacrifice He made for each and everyone of us. I am so grateful for our Savior and the things that have been possible in my life because of Him. ❤️
Our friends are doing super awesome! Charles was able to come to church and is still planning to be baptized on the 30th and we have 2 other amazing friends, Rick and Elija who are preparing for baptism that day. Elija sent us a text this week after we had sent him the video of the Rome Italy temple tour and he told us how excited he is to go to the temple and help everyone around him have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. GOD IS TOO GOOD!
I love it here in Brooklyn and am excited for what the next 4 weeks of the transfer have in store!
Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!




No comments:
Post a Comment