Monday, June 21, 2021

Staying in Staten

 Last pday we went to Bayridge for sisters pday! We got some cheesecake and just hung out with the sisters. After that Sister Barnum and I got some yummy mexican food from Cantina Mexicana. 


This week we also found out that we could street contact and knock doors! We did a few days this week and it was a good time haha. Also we left lots of pass along cards on peoples cars and doors and some people called us! Two of them didn't end up going anywhere, but one of the guys that called us said him and his wife were baptized like 5-7 years ago and haven't been to church in a while. When he saw our pass along card he knew it was time to come back so we have a lesson with them this week! 


Sister Barnum also got another person to come to church again and we have a lesson with him tonight! The other guy she got to come to church a few weeks ago that we were meeting with, left our group chat and we aren't sure what's happening with him, so that was kind of sad. 


We also got to do service at the food pantry this week as always and they were giving out fish so it was super busy and there were so many people there! 


Transfers are on Tuesday and I found out I'm staying here in Staten and am getting Sister Jensen! Sister Barnum is heading to Manhattan so super excited for her, but sad that she'll be leaving. 


I think that's about all for this week! I hope you all are doing well and have a wonderful week! 


Sister Reynolds(: 



**Pictures:

1. Yummy Cheesecake! 

2. Mexican food! 

3. Subway pt. 2! (Better than the first time haha)

4. The Sisters. (Jobe, Khan, Davis, Morris and Adacara












No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link