Monday, June 14, 2021

Lindsey Stirling!

This week was a good week! Last pday we didn't do anything too exciting, but we tried a Vietnamese place for Sister Barnum and it wasn't too bad, but I don't think I'm a huge fan of it 😂 

We also had zone conference this week! It was so good! Zone Conference is always so uplifting and just pushes me to want to be a better missionary! President and Sister Teuscher are awesome! They also are heading home after this week and we'll be getting a new mission president, so kind of sad but also exciting! 

On Wednesday we got to drive to Brooklyn to pick up the STL's for district council and on the way back we ended up getting hit. It wasn't super bad but we were waiting at a light and this guy hit the back right side of our car. Not super bad at all but still a little eventful. 

On Saturday we had our regular sisters call, and the one and only Lindsey Stirling joined our call so that was cool! 

We also had a sweet experience this week. We called this lady and she said she lives in North Dakota, so we transferred her to the sisters over there. We were following her profile and within days she was on bap date so that's super exciting! We also met some other cool friends this week and found our friends Anthony and Nick who are both pretty awesome! 

Also we aren't required to wear masks anymore! Lots of people still are wearing masks anywhere we go though so we still wear them lots 😂  but nice that they aren't required! We still can't street contact or eat with members but things are starting to open up more! 

We also listened to the mission devotional this week and I loved this quote from Sister Tai who spoke. "True success is when we do our best to be our very best selves in the situations we are in." I think this is so true! There is no set way to determine if we are successful or not, except for this. If we do our very best to be our best selves in the situations we are in then we are being successful. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all! 

Sister Reynolds(: 


**Pictures:

1. President and Sister Teuscher!

2. Sister Barnum and I! 

3. Lindsey Stirling! 

4. Vietnamese food that I didn't love 😂






No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link