Last pday was a fun one! We went and did lots of things! We saw where Broadway is, the Trump tower, Radio City, Little Island, the Highline, and Chelsea Market.
I found out that I will be transferred to Westchester tomorrow and will be an stl(sister training leader). I'm very sad to be leaving Manhattan but I know Westchester is where the Lord needs me. I also have randomly been learning a little bit of Spanish as my companion studies her Japanese and I've started trying to pray in Spanish. My new companion, Sister Vera, in Westchester speaks Spanish and a lot of my zone does, so I'm excited to be around others who are speaking it and hopefully learn more!
We also had another one of our recent converts reply to us this week! Missionaries have been trying to get in touch with her through Facebook, knocking and about any other way you could think of since February and she reached out to us this last week! We are planning to meet with her tonight so I'm really excited!
We sadly were not able to meet with the random guy who showed up to church last week but we did meet a super cool guy while street contacting named Rodd! We were walking down by the Hudson and decided to turn around and walk the other way instead, then there was Rodd! We simply just said hello but he stopped and continued talking with us and we found out he was Christian and interested in meeting. We met the next day and the day after. He sadly wasn't able to make it to church this weekend, but he is one of the most prepared people I have ever met! That's about it for this week! Love you a
Spiritual Thought:
I loved reading 2 Nephi 4:20 this week.
"20 My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep."
I love this because Nephi knew that it was because of God that he was able to do all that he did. I know that it is because of the Lord that I am able to do all that I can do. I know that you all can do anything through the Lord! I invite you all to think about how in your life, you can trust in the Lord more and allow Him to be your strength and support.
**Pictures:
1. The district, one last time.
2. Little Island!
3. Radio City!
4. Trump Tower
5. Best family ×a million!
6. Central park and pretty fall leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment