What a good week this week was! I was able to take my driving test last pday and luckily the guy was really nice, but I passed and now have a Bermudian license!! It's good for 10 years so I may or may not be moving back here one day 🤷♀️ We also were able to meet with our new friend Dammion for the first time on Monday and he is now preparing to be baptized in March! He was able to come to church and we can't wait to help him work towards baptism.
We had the chance to meet with another one of our friends and they brought their cousin along. They then both came to church and we meet with them after church. We were able to put his cousin on baptismal date for March and we can't wait to help him prepare now as well! Bermuda truly has some of the most amazing and prepared people I have ever met.
This week as we were knocking we met these 2 guys that were outside of their house. One of them, after we had a conversation with him told Sister Snow that she had promised him things in the premortal life and that we met him for a reason. He also mentioned that my spirit felt familiar. We met with him a few days later and he continued to tell us the same things. It was such a cool experience. We aren't sure exactly what will happen with him, but it was a testament to me that Sister Snow and I are supposed to be serving here together and that God truly does have a plan for all of His children!
We were also able to go to the branch relief society valentines party and they had a service auction. Sister Snow won a pedicure from one of the members so now she's gonna give is both pedicures and we are stoked 😂
I loved this scripture as I read in The Book of Mormon this week,
2 Nephi 7:7
"7 For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded. Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed."
This reminded me that the Lord will help us in all things, especially when it comes to sharing the Gospel! If we allow Him to help us we will not be confounded by man.
I love you all and hope you have the best week!!
Sister Reynolds(:
**Pictures:
1. Yummy food!
2. Sister Snow and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment