Monday, May 30, 2022

Bridgeport, CT, WEEK 1

 What a crazy week this was! Last pday was full of lots of packing and lots of goodbyes. 

Tuesday we headed out of Bermuda and a senior couple picked us up and took us to Brooklyn. We then stayed there over night and woke up at 5 in the morning to make it to Manhattan for a leadership meeting, and dragged all our luggage on the subways which was fun haha. Then we had our mission tour with Elder Sean Douglas and his wife. It was amazing! He talked a lot about how we are here to build the church, and change not only people but change generations. As well as not only seeing people in Baptism white, but in Temple white. 

Then we had one day in our area and the next day we traveled back to Manhattan for another leadership meeting with Elder Douglas. My new companion is Sister Stout and things have been awesome with her so far! I'm excited for this transfer! 

We also had two amazing friends get baptized this weekend. One was Keegan who's 9 and our friend Brenda. They both were so ready and even though I just got into the area I was grateful to be a part of their special days! 

Something I have been studying on my own and for the mission tour, a lot lately, is covenants and how important they really are. They are what yoke us to our Savior Jesus Christ and help us to make it back to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ one day. I am so grateful for the covenants that I have made at baptism and in the temple. I invite all of you to think about the covenants you have made and why you are grateful you've made them, and if you haven't made them I invite you to look into it, I PROMISE they will change your life! 

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

**Pictures:

1. Getting caught in a crazy storm! 

2. Flying out of Bermuda 

3. Us with all the luggage on the subway! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link