Monday, May 16, 2022

1 more week of Bermie😥

This last pday we were able to go to another cave! We also went and walked around a place called Coney Island and got some good food at pickled onion! A good time as always! I may have slipped on some of the rocks out by the water and got a gnarly scrape on my arm, and everyone thought I crashed on a bike. It's healing well though!

Also our recent convert friend Alex was able to speak in church on Sunday and he did super good! He spoke about the covenant path and the changes he has been able to see in his life because he chose to get baptized. 

There were a few events this week in Bermuda that we were able to contact at. One was relay for life and the other was Sail GP, which is a sailing competition they do here. It was nice to be able to switch up our finding a little bit! 

This week felt like it was full of a getting bashed a lot again, but we were able to put our friend Ajani on date so please pray for him to have strength to overcome the word of wisdom and come to church!! 

This is my last week in Bermuda before I'm back in New York, so I'm just enjoying the time I have left to serve the amazing people here in Bermuda!!

I am truly so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. So many people out there either don't believe in or haven't even heard of Him. I don't know what my life would be like without our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Without them we are nothing and I'm so grateful that because of them I can become something! 

Hope you all have the best week!! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

**Pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link