Monday, August 22, 2022

Kevin Got Baptized! ๐ŸŽ‰

 This week was a little bit rough, but we still saw amazing miracles! Last pday was Sister Wilcox's last pday and we hung out with the district, got some good food, went to coney island and played some volleyball! 

My new companion is Sister Hurst and she's from Idaho! I mean pretty close to Utah, but it's been nice to tell people that she's not from Utah since most people assume we all are from Utah๐Ÿ˜‚

Our friend Kevin was able to be baptized this Saturday and will be confirmed this Sunday! We were super excited for him and this next step! And are excited for him to receive the Holy Ghost! 

We met some amazing friends this week and are hoping to help them continue to progress! 

As I was reading The Book of Mormon this week, I read in Helaman 5:47, "Peace, peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world." I know that peace truly does come as we put our faith in Jesus Christ, and I have found that this week many times. I know our Savior truly is there for us. If you are going through a hard time right now, I promise He is there for you:) 

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!! 

Sister Reynolds:)

Pictures 

-We found a pet bakery and Sister Wilcox and I got some good Panda! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link