Monday, August 15, 2022

Last 6 weeks 😳

This week was an amazing week and an amazing way to end the transfer! We were able to get some good food last pday and just relax!

Our recent convert Sharls went back to see his family and is gonna be gone for a few months and probably won't he back before I leave so we said by to him this week which was sad... 

We had an elder send us a referral this week and told us that he was a 2 week baptism, so we have been teaching him and trying to help him be baptized before he heads back to school in a few weeks. His name is Morris, and he was able to come to church this week! 

We also met an awesome friend this week named, Kiyana and she was able to come to church as well. We are excited to keep teaching her and help her prepare for Baptism soon as well! 

We have some other cool friends who weren't able to come to church this week, but we are still meeting with them and excited to help them progress!

If you could all pray for these amazing friends that would be awesome:) 

We had 12 friends come to church this week, which was insane! We called a ton of people Saturday night and we were a little worried because not very many people were answering us... but we ended up having some amazing friends come and one of our friends brought two friends with her! 

This week really was just miracle after miracle!! So grateful to be here in Brooklyn! ❤️

We had transfer news this week, and I will be getting another new missionary to train for my last transfer. It is so unreal to me that I am heading into my last 6 weeks as a missionary, but I am so excited to see what these next 6 weeks have to bring! We had a friend in a lesson this week say, after we asked him if he'd ever wondered which church was true, "Wow, sounds like this church might be it". I can say without a doubt in my mind that this really is the true church, this is where true happiness is found :) If you don't know that this is the true church or if you are struggling to keep your faith, I invite you to pray and ask God if it's true and I promise He will answer you. 

Love you all and hope you have the best week! 

**Pictures: 

-Yummy food! 

-shout out to the little sis for the cookies in the mail! ❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link