Monday, June 6, 2022

Soccer ⚽️🎉

Hello Everyone! 

Sorry this is gonna be a short one. 

This week was a good week! Last pday we played chair soccer with our zone and I missed soccer so much! 

We also had mlc this week which is always super good! President Holmes talked a lot about how we are agents for the Lord and how important it is that we know His plan so we can be the best agents for Him. I think this not only applies to full time missionaries but all of us, and how important it is that we know God's plan so we can better be agents for Him and help others come closer to Him. 

We met some cool people this week as always! Our friends Jay and Boda are preparing for baptism soon, so if you could all keep them in your prayers that would be amazing! They both have a few things to overcome to be ready. 

I am just so grateful for this Gospel and don't know where I would be without it. I love being a missionary!

Love you all and hope you have the best week!! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

**Pictures:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link