My weekly is written by a fellow missionary this week 😅 hope you enjoy.
"This week was a good week! As always we played some good chair soccer on pday and brought others to our Savior Jesus Christ. Also MIRACLE ALERT we have this unbaptized child named Anastasia!! Her mom is just now allowing her to be baptized!! How sick! We had interviews...President Holmes is awesome. Was over flowed with the spirit of God!
Mission life is the greatest thing ever. I have never been so happy!
Knocking doors all day bringing people to Jesus Christ."
This week really was a great week though! If you could all keep Anastasia and Josh in your prayers that would be amazing. Love you all and hope you have the best week! I know this church is true and I really am so grateful to be a missionary!
Sister Reynolds (:
I sadly don't have any pictures, but hopefully I'll have some next week!! Love you all and hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment