Monday, June 27, 2022

Onto Another Week 6

 Hello Everyone! 

We're already going into another week 6... it's crazy that I've already been here in Bridgeport for that long. Things have been going well though! 

This week had lots of ups and downs. Our friend Anastasia was planning to be baptized on Sunday and we ended up not being able to get in contact with her or her mom... it was super sad. If you could all keep her in your prayers that would be amazing! 

We were able to have 5 new friends come to church this week though! One of them we didn't think was going to come, but a few days before church we gave him a pass along card on the street, AND HE CAME! He is the only person that has ever come to church from a pass along card. He is super interested in meeting with us and getting baptized so we are excited for him. 

There was also a guy named Greg we met at the park this week and he is super cool as well and wants to read The Book of Mormon! 

This week as I studied, I read in 2 Nephi 3, I read about Joseph in Egypt prophesying of Joseph Smith. It reminded me and deepened my testimony that Joseph Smith really was called to restore The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know this church is true and I am so grateful to be a part of it and get to share the truths of The Gospel of Jesus Christ each and everyday!

Love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

I am sorry I don't have any pictures again this week, I will be better at taking some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link