Monday, June 20, 2022

Hair Cutting and the Usual ✂️

This week was a good week! Last pday we did as we always do and played more chair soccer and card games. Sister Stout also wanted me to cut her hair, so I did. It turned out pretty good! First hair cut was a success! 

Our friend Anastasia is doing really good and we are planning to have her baptism this Sunday after church! 

We also met a really cool friend named  Ralston. He has been going through a lot and we are so grateful we met him. We are helping him prepare to be baptized in a few weeks! He's super cool! 

One day we were out knocking and hadn't been finding a lot of success. We tried to knock some apartment buildings and no one was letting us in. I said a prayer in my heart to know what to do and I was prompted that we just needed to keep knocking. The next building we went in there was a lady who had just come to see an apartment she had bought sight unseen and was with the lady she sold it too earlier that week and left her phone in her car. She is from Puerto Rico so she didn't know where to go and kept watching to see if anyone was going in or out so she could borrow their phone. We ended up being able to help her get ahold of the lady and she just recognized how much God was aware of her. It was a super awesome experience. 

This is a talk I read this week that I loved! I invite you all to read it and listen to what the spirit teaches you! 

Take the Holy Spirit as Your Guide

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2018/04/take-the-holy-spirit-as-your-guide?lang=eng

Love you all and hope you have the best week! 

Sister Reynolds(: 

**Pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link