Monday, September 19, 2022

Last week of the mission😄Elder Rasband!

This last pday we were able to go to coney island again with the district and play some beach volleyball! It was a good time as always! We also were able to go to the member in our ward's restaurant again and he fed us some good food! 

This week Elder Rasband was here which was AMAZING! He talked a lot about miracles and remembering the feelings that we have from the Spirit so when our faith is tested or the adversary tries to tempt us we can stay strong and remember the experiences we've had! I was able to train his great niece and serve in Bermuda like he did, so it was cool to have him and his wife here! I am so grateful we are able to have a Prophet and Apostles here today to lead and guide us! 

This week nothing else too exciting happened, just doing the best we can to find, teach and baptize here in Brooklyn! I did have 3 guys this week ask me if I was married or tell me they wanted to marry me so that was something šŸ˜…

I also was able to finish The Book of Mormon again! I am so grateful for The Book of Mormon! I know it's true and has the truths we need to be able to fully follow Jesus Christ and make it back to live with God, Jesus Christ and our families forever! 

Love you all and see you in a week!! 

Sister Reynolds:) 

Pictures: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link