Monday, March 14, 2022

1 YEAR! ❤

I have officially be a missionary for a full year! It's crazy to think it's already been that long and I only have a 3rd of my mission left. I am so grateful for all the things I have been able to experience and all the people I have seen change. The Gospel truly changes lives and its truly changed mine! 

Last pday we went and fed some fish with our neighbor and enjoyed the island! 

We also are SO excited! Our friend Alex will be getting baptized this Sunday! He is the most prepared person I have ever met! We have been able to see in just this last month how much the Gospel has changed who he is and we're excited for him to serve a mission in a year! Here in Bermuda people are baptized in the ocean and he'll be baptized at Jobson's cove. It is beautiful! 

We were able to meet a guy this week who is from South Africa and speaks Afrikkans. He is super cool and prayed in Afrikkans in our lesson. The language barrier gets a little tough sometimes but he is super awesome and we are excited to keep teaching him! 

Zone conference was this week as well, which is always kind of hard for us out here because we can't always hear super well. But it was really good and I learned lots as always! 

We were able to go out to Spanish Point to find this week and it was beautiful as well. Bermuda is probably the prettiest place I've ever been, hands-down! 

I am so grateful for this past year and the opportunity I have had to testify of our Savior each and everyday. I love that I am able to have a relationship with my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost. I know that The Book of Mormon is true, and that Joseph Smith saw what he said he saw in the grove of trees. I love my family, and the knowledge that I can live with them forever because of God's plan for me. I am so grateful for my Savior, and the way He showed for us to make it back to Him and to our Heavenly Father! I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Here's to the next 6! 

Love you all and hope you have the best week! 

Sister Reynolds(:

**Pictures:

1. Jobsons cove(our baptismal font(: )

2. Sister Snow and I! 

3. Our banana farm 🍌








No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link