Monday, March 7, 2022

WE'RE DRIVING!

What a time to be a missionary in Bermuda. We made history this week! I am the first young missionary to get my license and start driving in Bermuda. They've had senior couples drive out here before, but none of the young missionaries. It's pretty crazy to be driving on the left side of the road, but it's a good time, and we love our amazing van 😅(I'll attach a picture of the giant van we drive which we named tiny) 

Last pday we were able to go out to a place called Dockyard! We road the ferry over and were able to get some yummy food! 

We were able to meet with Alex a few times again this week and he is doing so well! He is wanting to be baptized in May, but we know he is so prepared and ready right now and don't want him to delay the blessings of baptism. But he is still praying about when and has such an amazing desire to get baptized so we are really excited for him! 

Two of our friends we have been teaching who know each other told us that when they were out playing corn hole the other night they started teaching people the plan of salvation and the word of wisdom. It was super sweet to hear that they had been sharing what we have been teaching them with other people they know! 

As I've been studying this week I came across the scripture in Jacob 1:7

"7 Wherefore we labored diligently among our people, that we might persuade them to come unto Christ, and partake of the goodness of God, that they might enter into his rest, lest by any means he should swear in his wrath they should not enter in, as in the provocation in the days of temptation while the children of Israel were in the wilderness."

I am so grateful for the amazing opportunity to labor diligently for the Lord to help His children receive the amazing blessing of the Gospel in their lives. I invite you all this week to think of your favorite Gospel principle and share it with someone you know could use it(: 

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link