Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Trio, Trio, we've got a Trio!
Hello everyone!
This week was a great one, but also crazy! On Monday we didn't do anything too exciting but we went to Chili's for lunch for my birthday! Then on Tuesday we had zone conference and it was again super good! We are having 2 in person zone conference's this transfer so this week was the first one and we'll have a second one a little later in the transfer. We also are having in person interviews with President Teuscher this transfer so we'll have ours this week I think. This is President and Sister Teuschers last transfer so I'll be getting a new mission President when this transer ends!
We got a call on Monday night after our day was over and it was President Teuscher. He let us know that the sister's in Brooklyn found out they were going to be evicted because they were in a trio, but the lease only allows 2 missionaries to live there, so he let us know that Sister Leigh would be moving to Staten with us and we were going to be in a trio! I was super nervous and not super excited about it, but we picked her up on Friday and it's been such a good time and really has helped me as a missionary!
I turned 20 on Tuesday! It was a day full of zone conference and lots of missionary work, but a member bought us a ton of food for dinner and we ate some cake! Also thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday and huge thank you to all of you who sent me something! I love you all! It was a great birthday, no better birthday than a mission birthday!
Our friend Deborah was also baptized on Saturday so that was exciting! She is so amazing and was just so ready! Her baptism was long awaited due to covid, but she finally did it! I'm excited to be a part of her continued journey!
Also this week we decided to buy a soccer ball so I've started playing soccer a little bit in the morning for exercise and I miss soccer!
This week was a decent week for church as well! Our friend Tiffany came in person and one of Sister Barnums facebook friends came! We had a few others, but again was so sweet that Tiffany, our friend on baptismal date was able to be there! And our recent convert Sidney blessed the sacrament for the first time which was so awesome!
I didn't study anything too crazy this week so I don't have anything to share from my studies but I wanted to share this quote that my mom sent me last week! "Please love yourself instead of loving the idea of other people loving you". I'm not sure who it's by, but I think it's something we all should follow! I invite all of you to practice loving yourself and quit loving the idea of other people loving you! I can promise that you'll be SO much happier!
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
**Pictures:
1. Chili's!
2. Our awesome member Debbie who ordered us food!
3. Bday!!
4.Trio!
5. Deborah's Baptism!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Airport Welcome Home Pictures
Google photo album link
-
This week was a good week! Last pday we were able to go to some beaches and relax! We went to Jobson's cove again and then to a jungle f...
-
This last pday we went to the aquarium here in Bermuda and explored a place called blue hole. It was absolutely beautiful! We had a good tim...
-
Last pday we were able to go to St Georges! There was a lot more going on since there are more tourists now so that was fun! We walked aroun...







No comments:
Post a Comment