Monday, May 3, 2021

Week #5, Transfer #1

Hello Everyone! This week was a good one! Last pday we rode the St.George Ferry which goes from Staten Island to Manhattan and you are able to see the Statue of Liberty super well! It was a good time! But also very windy! We also got to go to a memebers house on wednesday which was so nice! And they gave us some yummy dinner. We are starting to get out more so that's been nice! Facebook finding is still a majority of what we are doing, which is good, but facebook likes to block us from friending people. And I've now been blocked for like 3 days straight from friending people 😂 so fun times! We also had zone conference this week in Woodside which was SO good! President and Sister Teuscher talked about faith and obedience and shared some really good things. One of the things that Sister Teuscher shared was a BYU Devotional by Jeffrey S. McCllelan, titled, "Thy Troubles to Bless". This devotional is literally one of the best things I've read and I really encourage all of you to read it! One of the things I loved from it, was when it talked about how our faith should not be in our desired outcome, but in our Savior, Jesus Christ. And I also loved that he mentions, "Imperfect faith is still faith". I encourage all of you to work on changing your faith from being in a desired outcome and have that faith be in Our Savior, if needed in your life! That's all for this week! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all! Sister Reynolds
**Pictures! 1. The statue of liberty! 2. Staten Island Ferry! 3. World Trade Center! 4. Dinner from our awesome members!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link