Monday, May 17, 2021

Korean BBQ and Our Awesome New Friends!

Hello Everyone! This week was such a good week! On Monday we went to a Korean bbq place for Sister Barnums bday! I tried cow tongue and squid so that was exciting! We also went to a famous ice cream/italian ice place here called Ralph's which was pretty good! I also got my first vaccine shot on Monday! We got to meet some amazing people this week! We met our friend Justina who's in her 30's I believe and were able to teach her the restoration! We also met our friend Goldie. She has met with the Elders before but had a lot going on so quit meeting with them and she wanted a female point of view so we called her the other day and she is so prepared! She wants to be baptized and has done a ton of research on her own but has some questions and wants to make sure she knows what she needs to know so she isn't blind sided by things after she is baptized. We had a few in person lessons with her this week and they went so well! She also gave us some lobster tails, which I'll attach a picture because they were so yummy! Then we met our friend Gemini and were able to teach her how we pray. We met with her and are going to continue to meet with her at 7:30 am so a little early but she's so awesome and we're very excited about her. We met some other friends as well, so hopefully we can help them start progressing. This week was very busy and full of lots of lessons! One of our friends Deborah is getting baptized on Saturday! She is also just so ready and it's be long awaited. She is honestly so cool! We had another friend on date this month but had to push her date back, so if you could all keep her in your prayers so she can overcome some word of wisdom things, that would be amazing! We also got to do some service again this week and picked up some garbage on the streets with the Van Duzer Civic Organization. It was a good time! Zone Conference is tomorrow! I love zone conference! I think that's about all of the most exciting things that happened this week. As I studied this week I read 3 Nephi 17 and I think it's very cool to see the compassion the Lord had with the people! He ministered to each of them one-by-one. I testify that the Lord knows you individually and He loves YOU! I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you all! Sister Reynolds **Pictures! 1. Cow tongue and Korean food! 2. Lobster Tails and Goldie! 3. Ralph's

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Airport Welcome Home Pictures

  Google photo album link